RE-built is the partner of private clients, companies and professionals in the services of integrated planning for the services of the management of the property of small or large dimensions, from small buildings to whole condominiums.
RE-built manages the reconstruction of interiors, rebuilding of exteriors and covers as well as necessary works for overcoming architectural barriers and the compliance to Fire Safety and Prevention norms.
– preliminary, executive and final planning of the building recoupment
– drafting of the estimated quotes and the specifications of the contract
– drafting of the technical and administrative documentation to obtain necessary qualifications (C.I.L.A, S.C.I.A, Building permit)
– executive and final planning of systems (electrical, plumbing, etc.)
– preliminary, executive and final planning of reinforced concrete, steel and wood
– management of works and checking of the worksite phases.
Re-built also offers services of diagnostics for non-invasive investigations such as infrared thermograph, weight testing, microclimatic survey and analysis for the testing of the state of conservation of the building (structures, systems, covering, etc.) or the reduction of energy consumption.
Once the building has been completely analysed, RE-built looks after the organisation and management of intervention that is related to the maintenance of the building or intervention aimed at the resolution of any potential problem found.