RE-built for businesses and companies: post-damage and management of real estate patrimony.
If you are a company or a business, RE-built will look after your real estate following an event that has damaged it in order to allow you to continue your business with the objective of keeping the costs and the maintenance period to a minimum.
Entrusting yourself to a team of specialists, RE-built identifies a new layout of the machine fleet and the production areas as well as the optimisation of the flow of raw materials and the work inside the company in order to allow you to continue your business with the objective of keeping the costs and the maintenance period to a minimum.
RE-built post-damage management is a network of professionals who are ready to intervene after fires and other events that compromise the functioning of your company as well as your work. With over 20 years’ experience and a network of experts of various atmospheric phenomena (and not only), we are able to evaluate the damage in a short amount of time and to rapidly reorganise the production or the daily activity of the company within a defined budget.
RE-built for your company: reconstruction and reorganisation of the company layout
Following the evaluation of the damage, the business management specialists of RE-built identify a new layout of the machine fleet and the production areas as well as the optimisation of the flow of raw materials and the work inside the company in order to allow you to continue your business with the objective of keeping the costs and the maintenance period to a minimum.
How we operate: preliminary checks of the state of the property and putting safety measures in place
The first inspection by the RE-built experts aims to verify the state of the property and its contents in order to then analyse and plan the intervention that needs to take place with regards to putting safety measures in place and also the work on damaged areas. At the same time, a detailed examination of the damaged site will take place along with the identification of the possible areas of reconstruction.
An intervention proposal, together with an approximate quote for the parts of the building in question and, in the case of an industrial building, for the reorganisation of the company, with the evaluation of the costs and construction time (or the reactivation of the production line) completes this first phase.
– clear definition of the intervention needed, aimed at reducing the damage and returning back to production activity
– checking of the state of the property, structural testing, testing of technical elements and systems and thermography diagnosis
– formulation of one or more intervention proposals
– preliminary evaluation of the estimated costs and time
How we operate: planning and programming the phases of reconstruction and reorganisation of work activities
After having shared the intervention proposal, RE-built organises the reconstruction phases from the drainage and cleaning of the contaminated areas with the intervention of the leading companies in the area, as well as the disposal of all debris and remnants.
In the case of an accident in an industrial property, RE-built plans for the reordering of the production line through the reorganisation of the spaces and flows for the reduction or elimination of difficulties as a result of the interruption of the operational continuity.
Both for civic and industrial buildings, RE-built supports the client in each phase of the project from the preliminary to the executive phase, until the the organisation of work.
– drafting of a chromoprogramme of the intervention of drainage and reconstruction
– planning and reorganisation of the company layout
– planning of temporary structures and organisation of the moving of goods, tools and systems
– management of the drainage of the building and machine movements
– preliminary, executive and final planning of the recoupment of the building
– drafting of the technical and administrative documentation to obtain necessary qualifications (C.I.L.A, S.C.I.A, Building permit)
– executive and final planning of systems (electrical, plumbing, etc.)
– preliminary, executive and final planning of reinforced concrete, steel and wood
– management of works and checking of the worksite phases.